Cross Fight B-Daman Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developmental Testing Procedures

Go down

Developmental Testing Procedures  Empty Developmental Testing Procedures

Post by Leone19 Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:11 pm

For the Break Bomber...

Saintblader's idea, which we will for now, use as testing for combinations:

Control
Find the number of shots it takes to knock one block out from one slot. If you aim for one and shoot the block with one shot, it would probably be a decent Control Type. Edit: I mean if you hit the block in one shot, not if you knock it out. That would be power. By repeating tests (say ten-twenty times), you could find out whether you got lucky or whether it is actually a good Control type.

Now, I would say to position the B Daman farther away than the back of the arena, but since the standard for competition is the Break Bomber stadium, I don't see why you would need to try from farther than the back.

Power
Fire one shot at the blocks with your B Daman positioned with its feet at the back of the Break Bomber arena or at a distance that could be determined later. If you hit it, measure how far back it is pushed. Again, testing multiple times (ten to twenty) will ensure the results are good.

Again, this is in the official unofficial tournament format, so we only need to ensure the B Daman works in the Break Bomber arena.

Rapid Fire
Set a timer for fifteen seconds and fire as many B Dama as possible. Then, count all of them. You do not need to be accurate for this as it is just seeing how many shots you can get off in thirty seconds. Again, ten to twenty tests would likely be best. When testing this, be sure to have plenty of extra B Dama and DO NOT RELOAD FIRED B DAMA!!! If you do reload already fired B Dama, it will skew the results.
Leone19
Leone19
Admin

Developmental Testing Procedures  3xAVUxe

Back to top Go down