Cross Fight B-Daman Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standard Tournament Format Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Standard Tournament Format Discussion Empty Standard Tournament Format Discussion

Post by Leone19 Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 pm

If we ever do hold tournaments, we would need a fair battle style. List your suggestions, and then I will make a poll. In our long (or if there's a miracle, short) wait for members, we will slowly build our list until we have enough people to begin to host tournaments. So post your ideas!

I'll list all suggested stiles here below. Also, do not post saying you agree with someone's choice, as you can vote in the poll when we put it up.

Break Bomber
Surge Strike
Vertigo Spin
Leone19
Leone19
Admin

Standard Tournament Format Discussion 3xAVUxe

Back to top Go down

Standard Tournament Format Discussion Empty Re: Standard Tournament Format Discussion

Post by SaintBlader Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:00 pm

What about Takara Tomy's Meteor Bomber arena? From what I've seen of it, it seems pretty fair. Maybe a bit too difficult to transport and set up, though.
SaintBlader
SaintBlader

Back to top Go down

Standard Tournament Format Discussion Empty Re: Standard Tournament Format Discussion

Post by Leone19 Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm a little iffy on that one. While it seems cool, in my opinion, we'd need a member to get it and test it.
Leone19
Leone19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultramarine Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Plus it wouldn't be easily accessible to everyone. That's one great thing about the Hasbro and B-Daman. They re-released arenas released by TT, without screwing anything up.
Ultramarine
Ultramarine
Admin

https://cfba.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RagerBlade Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:00 pm

I like the Break bpBomber and honestly that's the most fair right now, besides that it takes forever to set up.
RagerBlade
RagerBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultramarine Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:25 pm

That's what I like about SS, it takes seconds to set up.
Ultramarine
Ultramarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RagerBlade Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:15 pm

So at the moment we should go with Break Bomber. Then after that we can start working on more formats.
RagerBlade
RagerBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintBlader Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

If someone tested the SS compared to the BB, it would help to ensure they were on the same level (which I'm sure they are, but I haven't tested)
SaintBlader
SaintBlader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout25 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:49 pm

When ultramarine and I have used it it seemed fair, next time we battle we will look into it.
Scout25
Scout25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultramarine Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:01 pm

My thought on the matter is that we should have two formats, one for SS and one for Bb.
Ultramarine
Ultramarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum