Cross Fight B-Daman Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread

3 posters

Go down

Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread Empty Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread

Post by Thunder Dome Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:57 pm

This is probably one of my most favorite card games. It's really fun and I hope a lot of other people on the site enjoy it to! This thread is where you can talk about Upcoming Sets, Decks, Strategies, Tournaments and anything related to the game.
Thunder Dome
Thunder Dome

Back to top Go down

Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread Empty Re: Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread

Post by Stormscorpio1 Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 pm

This game used to seem fun to me untill season 4 when they introduced legion and completely ruined the game. I think that this card game is good for those new to card games that are trying to get into them.
Stormscorpio1
Stormscorpio1

Back to top Go down

Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread Empty Re: Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread

Post by Thunder Dome Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 am

I wouldn't say Legion Ruined it tbh it added something different to the game like Pendelums in Yugioh. Every game needs stuff to make a little different every one in a while. Plus it's not like Legion ruins all decks from being
Competitive, at least not yet.
Thunder Dome
Thunder Dome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultramarine Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:04 am

The problem with Legion is that if you don't play it, you are at a disadvantage. Your opponent got four triggers (presumably) but back into their deck, so it's like they have 20, plus their vanguard will (depending on what you play) have about 9000-10000 more power than you every single turn.

You play legion or lose (well, when it comes out in America), really. But the game is already less fun with Vague, even though I once got extremely lucky and beat a Vague deck 2-0.

That said, it's still a great game, and even though they probably could have come up with something better than legion, or at least limited the number or types of cards you can return to your deck, it's still Vanguard, and I enjoy it.

Ok, legion rant-ish thing over. I just completed my seventh deck. Three of them are actually competetive, and two are close. I play Aqua Force, Nubatama, Dimension Police, Nova Grappler (x2, one deck is outdated, the other's just bad), and Royal Paladin.

Ultramarine
Ultramarine
Admin

Cardfight Vanguard Disscusion Thread 3xAVUxe

https://cfba.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Dome Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:58 am

I still can see some decks competitive when legion comes out. My Eradicators beat 2-3 Legion decks online. Nouvelle will still be good, so will Revengers and Minerva. Basically restanding decks now looking at the list.

I think Bushiroad is just trying to make Money. Everytime they release a new series the new ability (Limit Break and Break Ride) are both good, but not overwhelming that you couldn't run a non Limit Break deck. Now with Legion you will have to buy Legion or one of the other self stander decks that I posted above if you want to win a major event.
Thunder Dome
Thunder Dome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down